Middle East Sulphur 2018
March 18, 2018 - March 21, 2018
Middle East Sulphur, which will take place at the Jumeriah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi from 18 – 21 March 2018, will provide a unique platform for showcasing the importance of this vital commodity and will provide a thorough exploration of the entire sulphur value chain – from the operational aspects of the safe, efficient and environmentally responsible production of sulphur through to the marketing and distribution of sulphur to key consumers. The inaugural event in 2017 attracted 380+ industry professionals.
Why attend Middle East Sulphur 2018?
- Develop practical solutions to common operational problems in sulphur plants
- Share know-how and best practice through peer-to-peer knowledge sharing
- Learn about new projects and technology developments
- Benefit from interactive learning at industry led workshops
- Network with leading buyers and sellers of sulphur
- Understand key drivers of supply and demand and how this will impact your business
- Gain direct access to CRU’s leading analysts to discuss market trends and forecasts
- Meet with key industry contacts to negotiate new business
- Address your technology and engineering needs with a range of 30+ exhibitors
- Understand how to improve plant efficiency and maintain emissions standards
- Learn about best practice approaches for reliable, consistent operations via detailed case studies
Who should attend?
- Buyers, sellers and traders of sulphur
- Engineers working in plant operations and maintenance
- Plant construction and engineering professionals
- Technology, process and catalyst licensors
- Materials and equipment suppliers
- Planning and strategy professionals
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Project finance professionals
Discounted rate available to Operators/Engineers from a production companies.
Find out more by visiting www.middleeastsulphur.com